How the police reduced violent crime in Fitchburg, Mass. Ed worked with the U.S. State Dept. and trained police in the Soviet Union on democratic methods of policing and Domestic Violence Community Partnerships. Today he teaches career and life coaching to police professionals.
- OutFight cheat on Ninon de Vere De Rosa, Exec. Director “Ninon Speaks”
- Stephanie on Rebecca Kimbel, Polygamist and child rape survivor
- Nancy Mangan on 11/1/11 – BuildCommunity.us – Guest: Dr. Barbara Williams
- Nancy Mangan on Rebecca Kimbel, Polygamist and child rape survivor
- Rebecca Kimbel on Jordan Riak, Author
Tagsat-risk kids bullies caring child abuse children choices citizens community criminal domestic abuse education empowerment families Family father friends gangs grace health lifestyle love mother neighborhoods obesity parents partnerships Peace peace movement police polygamy purpose relationships respect Safe Kids Now! safety schools security self-help spiritual support teachers training violence wellness youth
Build Community Meta